RACHEL SKINNY JEANS / The Pier
This item is currently sold out.
Rachel, is our skinny jeans silhouette, fitted at the hip and ankle and is worn very close to the body creating a figure flattering fit for all body types.
This open ended denim gives a true ode to the 90’s, by giving the look and feel of vintage denim with all the stretch and comfort of your favourite worn in pair.
The super light wash, ankle length and rips at knees with released hem make this 5 pockets jean an edgy summer favourite.
As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, this style uses North American made fabrics that are soft and breathable as well as laser technology to gently create its unique effects, which help to reduce chemicals, natural resources and energy used in our washing processes.
Fit Tip: This style will give a little after wear so purchase to fit snug. We recommend going down a size in this style. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 27'' inseam
- Sand stitch
- Nickle YKK button, rivet and zipper
- Sizes: 24-34
- Alex is 5'9" and wears a size 25
- Style: 1789-R27
- Designed in Montreal ; Ethically made in Canada
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim : Vintage
- 78% cotton, 18% lyocell, 3% elasterell, 1% spandex
- Cotton USA, Cotton Lead, North American made fabric
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors seperately
- 11.75 oz.