CLASSIC RISE / RACHEL SKINNY / DK INDIE / 30" INSEAM
This item is currently sold out.
These classic-rise skinny jeans are a dark indigo wash with subtle whiskers and a 30" inseam. They are the perfect balance of casual and sophistication, giving versatility for wherever your day may take you.
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Rachel. Our skinny silhouette hugs close to the body from the hip to the ankle.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, we are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style runs a little big. We suggest taking 1 size down from your original size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30" inseam
- Sandstone stitch
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Copper Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan YJ leather patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Lina is 5'8" and is wearing a size 26
- Gabrielle is 5'9" and is wearing a size 32
- Style: 1951-R30.IB
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Mauritius
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 11.49 oz.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.