CLASSIC RISE / RACHEL SKINNY / BLACK / 30" INSEAM
This item is currently sold out.
These classic-rise skinny jeans in true black have clean finishes and a 30" inseam. Whether dressing up for an evening out or dressing down for a casual weekend look, these jeans will always look great.
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Rachel. Our skinny silhouette hugs close to the body from the hip to the ankle.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 30" inseam
- Black (tonal) stitch
- YJ Logo - Black Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan YJ leather patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Lina is 5'8" and is wearing a size 26
- Gabrielle is 5'9" and is wearing a size 32
- Style: 2008-R30.IB
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 11.49 oz.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
Yoga Jeans/Rachel Skinny are the only jeans I buy. I first purchased these jeans at a retail store but now I order with confidence knowing they will fit perfectly, be comfortable and look good every time. It's wonderful not having to try on pair after pair at the mall. Thank you for making them in multiple colors, lengths and fabrics. I would and have recommended them to everyone.