EMILY SLIM JEANS / WATERFALL
This item is currently sold out.
These high-rise jeans are a vibrant medium blue wash with a cropped 25" inseam, light fading at the thighs, and gently worn-in whiskers for an authentic denim look.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our ultra-soft touch Flow denim uses a mixed blend of cotton specially designed to hold its shape while providing a comfortable and soft feel on the skin.
The Emily. Our slim silhouette inspired by 'mom jeans' has a slim fit around the hips and tapered cut throughout the leg.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 25" inseam
- Beige stitch
- Antique Nickel Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Trudy is 5'9" and wears a size 25
- Style: 2297-E25
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Canada
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Flow
- 71.1% Organic Cotton, 5.4% Recycled Cotton, 21.8% Repreve Polyester, 1.7% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 8 oz.
These jeans are made using a combination of organic cotton (ECOCERT Greenlife certified), recycled cotton (Control Union certified), and Repreve (recycled polyester waste i.e. plastic bottles). In addition, we are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
- Organic cotton: This cotton is grown according to eco-responsible standards that minimize the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This helps protect the planet and the health of workers by reducing the amount of pollutants in the air, soil, and waterways.
- Recycled cotton: Transforming scraps and post-consumer garments into new fabric gives new life to textiles, thus reducing the amount of waste.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.