EMILY SLIM JEANS / JOLENE
This item is currently sold out.
These classic-rise jeans are a medium-blue wash with large turned-up cuffs and faded whiskering that offer a casual-cool charm.
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Emily. Our slim silhouette inspired by 'mom jeans' has a slim fit around the hips and tapered cut throughout the leg.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, we are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 28" inseam
- Camel stitch
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Copper Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan YJ leather patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Aisha is 5'8" and wears a size 25
- Style: 2211-E28
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Mauritius
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.