ALEX BOOTCUT JEANS / ZOLA
This item is currently sold out.
These high-rise jeans are a light blue wash with faded thighs and lightly worn-in whisker details. The silhouette gives off a timeless, vintage vibe that's always in style.
This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibers specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin.
The Alex. Our bootcut silhouette is fitted from the thigh up and flares out from the knee down.
The cotton used in this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, we are proud to use laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
Fit Tip: This style runs a little big. We suggest taking 1 size down from your original size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 32" inseam
- Sandstone stitch
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Copper Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan YJ leather patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Aisha is 5'8" and wears a size 25
- Style: 2212-A32
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Mauritius
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Travel
- 82.9% Cotton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies premium quality, traceability, and transparency in the cotton supply chain, all sourced from the USA.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the number of chemicals, natural resources, and energy used in our washing processes.