SHORTS / SEA SALT
This item is currently sold out.
These high waisted denim shorts are a light blue wash with dark stitching which creates an eye-catching contrast. They offer a relaxed silhouette with a 5" inseam and a sewn-in rolled hem.
Fabric & Fit
This style crafted in our Vintage denim is made using open-ended cotton blends to provide an authentic look without the need to break them in. Offering an ultra-soft touch feel and 4-way stretch for a high level of comfort.
Fit Tip: This style runs big. Take 2 sizes down from your original size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 5" inseam
- Navy Blue (Contrast)
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and YKK Zipper.
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Style: 2550
- Designed in Montreal
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Vintage
- 92% Cotton, 6% T-400, 2% Lycra
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
These sustainable shorts are part of our up-cycled denim program, a creative solution we have in place to reduce waste, and are made with BCI Cotton and produced in an ISO 14001, Oeko-Tex, and ZDHC certified mill. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
- Up-cycled denim: Taking existing fabrics and turning them into new garments prevents textiles from ending up in landfills and avoids the energy and carbon emissions required to produce new materials.
- BCI Cotton: An entity that regulates the origins of the cotton is sustainably and ethically sourced.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- ZDHC Certified Mill: Certifies "zero discharge of harmful chemicals".