ALEX BOOTCUT JEANS / ENERGY
This item is currently sold out.
These classic-rise jeans are a mid-blue wash with a subtle stone-washed finish, which gives them a traditional denim aesthetic and a 34" inseam, ideal for taller women who need a little extra length.
Fabric & Fit
This style is crafted in our Sculpt denim. Designed to lift and support while effortlessly contouring and accentuating all of your curves.
The Alex. Our bootcut silhouette is fitted from the thigh up and flares out from the knee down.
Fit Tip: This style fits true to size. Follow our size chart to find your perfect fit.
- 34" inseam
- Camel stitch
- YJ Logo - Silver Button and Rivets. YKK Zipper
- Vegan leather YJ patch at back waist
- Size: 24 to 34
- Trudy is 5'9" and wears a size 25
- Style: 2267-A34
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Canada
Composition & Care
- Type of denim: Sculpt
- 88% Cotton, 9% T-400 (Eco-Made), 3% Lycra
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors separately
- 10 oz.
These jeans are made using a combination of organic cotton (ECOCERT Greenlife certified) and LYCRA® T400® fiber with EcoMade Technology. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, it is our top priority to take the necessary steps to lower our carbon footprint.
- Organic cotton: This cotton is grown according to eco-responsible standards that minimize the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This helps protect the planet and the health of workers by reducing the amount of pollutants in the air, soil, and waterways.
- LYCRA® T400® fiber with EcoMade Technology: A spandex-free, stretch fiber alternative made with recycled plastics and renewable plant-based resources.